The Eleven 10 RIGID TQ Case Jacket for C-A-T is an optional accessory that when installed, completely covers your tourniquet to protect it from the elements. It also helps provide a clean, uniform look.
The Jacket integrates with the existing hardware on your RIGID's rear mounting face, and the included snap uses an existing hole on the front of the Cross Front RIGID models. When deployed, the Jacket "breaks away" so there is no snagging on your tourniquet.
- Hypalon One-Piece Construction
- Lightweight construction adds little weight to your RIGID TQ Case
- Velcro Loop square for a medical identifier patch
- Integrates into the Cross Front RIGID TQ Case with no case modifications
- Completely covers the tourniquet
- Break-Away design allows smooth removal of your tourniquet with no snagging
- Comes with all necessary hardware
Does not include the RIGID TQ Case
NOTE: Will not work with the Slick Front RIGID TQ Case or the legacy Kydex TQ Cases
All of Eleven 10’s products are designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
We offer a wide variety of gear from Eleven 10 including the Eleven 10 Rigid TQ Case Jacket for CAT Gen 7. In addition to Eleven 10 gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.