A hybrid of Kydex and premium steerhide, the KingTuk 2 is a direct descendant of Galcos wildly popular original, patented* KingTuk. The hybrid design provides the best of both worlds: a comfortable backing plate made of lined saddle leather with Napa leather front, combined with a rigid Kydex holster pocket for a fast draw and easy holstering. The KingTuk 2 adds a fully-adjustable magazine carrier that attaches to a Velcro pad, keeping the pistol and spare ammunition together and readily accessible.The KingTuk 2s removable metal belt clips (fitting belts up to 1 ¾?) can be moved up or down in the corresponding holes in the leather, enabling the user to set the carry height and angle to suit their unique preferences. Optional, interchangeable injection molded nylon C-Hooks offer an even lower profile on the belt, and enhance the KingTuk 2s already excellent conceal-ability.
*US Patent 7204395.
- Hybrid Kydex/line premium steerhide construction
- Carries a spare magazine forward of the holster pocket
- Spare magazine carrier mounted on Velcro for full position adjustment
- Tuckable design with metal belt clips and optional patented C-Hooks
- Mild Butt-forward cant
- Standard metal belt clips fit belts up to 1 3/4"