The modular interchangeable component shoulder systems (originally known as the "Jackass Rig ") were invented by Galco International in 1969. Today, we continue to offer quality and versatility by developing products that enable you to design the perfect system to suit your needs. For example, you may assemble a two-handgun rig, a half harness system, or add tie downs and cuff case to an existing system. The possibilities are endless.It is available in tan and blackand is ambidextrous
- Workswith all Galco shoulder system components
- Comes with a set of four system screws
- 2 3/4" wide at the shoulders, tapering to 1"
- Fits chest sizes up to 52"
- Harness only - holster and carrier sold separately