Part of Galco’s extremely popular – and popularly-priced – Carry Lite line of holsters, the Tuck-N-Go™ 2.0 is constructed of Premium Center Cut Steerhide™. The Tuck-N-Go 2.0's open top allows a fast draw once the concealing garment is swept up and away, while the reinforced mouth allows a smooth and easy return to the holster. The improved Tuck-N-Go 2.0’s belt clips are adjustable for cant, making it suitable for the strongside, crossdraw, or appendix carry positions.
The ambidextrous Tuck-N-Go 2.0 is supplied with two types of interchangeable tuckable clips. The first is the UniClip™, designed to go over the belt, but which also works well without a belt. The second is the Ultimate Stealth™ clip with hook, which fits on the trouser waistband, under or behind a belt with just the hook showing, for the ultimate in stealthy concealment!
Available in black. Made for semiautomatic pistols and double-action revolvers.
- Premium Center Cut Steerhide
- Metal-reinforced mouth for easy holstering
- Converts for right or left hand use
- Includes two different belt clips
- Adjustable for cant
- UniClip fits belt up to 1 3/4"
- Ultimate Stealth clip fits belts of unlimited width
- Available in black
- NOTE: Version for Ruger LCP does NOT work with photoluminescent sights.
- NOTE: Not compatible with red dot optics.