Galvion has modernized the traditional Advanced Combat Helmet: THE VIPER P4 HEAD PROTECTION SYSTEM brings this essential equipment in line with today’s technological advances in warfighter’s equipment. Utilizing cutting-edge, composite, hybridized Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene (UHMWPE) material, Galvion manufactures the most advanced combat helmet that is up to 24%* lighter than the U.S. Army ACH system, pushing the boundaries of obtainable weight reduction while maintaining superior ballistic and fragmentation protection.
The Batlskin Viper P4 Lightweight Combat Helmet is the foundation for all Batlskin® modular components, including the Front Mount, Rails, Mandible Guard and Visor. Helmets are available in a full range of cuts (full, mid and high), sizes (small to x-large) and colors. They come standard with one NVG hole and the Modular Suspension System.
- Lightest weight ‘ACH’ protection available today
- Available with Galvion’s MSS Liner System for enhanced comfort and stability
- Every helmet meets U.S Army ballistic performance, protection and quality standards
- Foundation for all Batlskin Modular Protection System components and accessories
- Compatible with NVGs, Chem/Bio Masks and communication devices
- 3 cut styles provide variable coverage options
- Stops NIJ IIIA level threats
|BLUNT IMPACT PROTECTION||
|WEIGHT||Full system weight: ≤ 1120g / 39oz (Medium size)* (Includes: Full cut helmet, Modular Suspension System and hardware)|
|SUSPENSION AND RETENTION SYSTEM||