The Enforcer Riot Suit from Haven Gear pairs our patented design and technology with compartments fitted for ballistic panels or plates. Officers insert their preferred ballistic protection into the light-weight riot suit to prepare for any situation without compromising mobility.
Despite the bulk of ballistic protection, our optional removable and replaceable cooling systems can keep officers comfortable for up to four hours. Haven Gear has created a riot suit that seamlessly blends protection, mobility and comfort.
- Patented nylon and polycarbonate panels were engineered to resist fire and keep officers as safe as possible during any situation.
- Patented polycarbonate plates and durable hook and loop closures provide unparalleled protection without the extra bulk of traditional riot suits. Each suit weighs approximately 10 lbs without added ballistics panels, cooling or hydration systems.
- Durable polycarbonate panels protect officers vital organs and limbs in correctional and riot situations.
- Sturdy nylon and patented polycarbonate panels provide a reliable layer of protection from sharp objects that could endanger officers in dangerous, confined situations.
- Multi-function ballistics carriers can be inserted to provide officers enhanced levels of protection when responding to dangerous, tactical situations.
- For accessible hydration, the durable water bladder and hose attaches to a MOLLE-line back panel for your ease and comfort.
- Hook and loop cooling packs easily attach to the interior of the suit. Reusable, frozen cooling packs provide comfort for up to 4 hours and are effortlessly replaced as needed.
- MOLLE lined back panel enables officers to carry additional accessories in intense situations.
- Hook and loop ID systems display badges from every angle, making it easier to identify.
- Integrated attachments allow officers to effortless secure body cameras and accessories.