The PCG100 is the most comfortable puncture resistant glove available. The PCG100 has a high level of puncture resistance in the fingertips and a full Dyneema liner for superior cut protection. It is constructed with aniline goatskin in the palm and moisture-wicking, breathable spandex back. Its special “contour cut” offers the ultimate dexterity and comfort.
- .8mm premium-grade aniline goatskin
- Dyneema® liner for premium cut resistance
- Two layers of TWP material provides an extremely high level of puncture protection in the fingertips
- Moisture-wicking spandex-knit back for comfort, flexibility, and abrasion resistance
- Hook and loop closure for a secure fit “Contour cut” design for maximum tactility, dexterity, and durability
We offer a wide variety of gear from HWI including the HWI Puncture / Cut Resistant Duty Gloves. In addition to HWI gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
Wanted these for searches but finger tips are very bulky and you cannot feel what you need to during a search.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the HWI Puncture / Cut Resistant Duty Gloves and other products from HWI. We are an authorized HWI dealer.|