- Classified protection (UL Classified to meet or exceed NFPA 1971) Current Edition
- Used for structural fire fighting and other fire service applications
- Longer design. Provides double layer coverage of neck, upper chest shoulders and shoulder blades. (Length of hood at back is about 19½”; 20” at front.)
- Gusset at side seams gives hood breadth and smoother drape.
- Bib length from below face opening is 12¼”
- ½” wide elastic face opening stretches to full 16” for snug fit around SCBA mask
- Flat-stitched seams don’t dig into skin and eliminate bunching