Reminiscent of a butterfly chrysalis, the MAXPEDITION Cocoon Pouch (#3301) was designed as a durable low-profile carry case for objects too long to fit in other MAXPEDITION waistpacks or pockets. With an overall capacity of 8 inches and a full length opening zipper with paracord pull, the Cocoon Pouch will accommodate all your favorite oversized items: big fat permanent black markers and other writing utensils, titanium spork/chopsticks, even a toiletry kit with your toothbrush and shave kit. This elongated pocket also makes for a great flashlight or folding knife storage pouch. Loops throughout for tie-downs, key rings, SlikClips, or detachable 1" quick release buckles. Also ALICE/MOLLE compatible using 3" TacTie (sold separately).
- Main compartment: 8"(L) x 2" diameter
- Attach: 3" TacTie (sold separately), SlikClip (included)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance high strength zippers and zipper track
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
Exactly what I was looking for in a small tool pouch.
Based on 1 review
Properly tough, well-constructed, exactly as advertised.