- Overall size: 2.75"(L) x 1"(W) x 4.25"(H)
- Main: loop lined, to quiet keys and coins, half zippered opening, genuine YKK zipper and 550 cord pull
- Interior 550 cord lanyard (12") with metal split keyring, thru grommet to exterior cord with Duraflex cord adjuster
1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
It is hard to believe how much stuff I could comfortably fit into it. I count 46 individual items, with over half (26) contained in a small Altoids tin which I built previously and subsequently put into the coin purse. The result will nicely fit most pants pockets, except for your skinniest, skinny pants. I have carried this coin purse for six years. The most important item in the kit is a spare car key. It has saved the day a couple of times.
PS I do not carry coins in it.