The DES Double Sheath Pouch has a unique design that allows you to pull out the contents with one tug of the webbing tab. Side elastic retention keeps objects secure. Perfect for handgun magazines, flashlights, and/or tools.
The DES comes with two (2) matching TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment to any MOLLE-compatible surface such as ATLAS™ or PALS.
- Pull lid to lift contents up
- Skin-friendly seatbelt webbing
- Lateral elastic retention for keeping objects secure
- Perfect for handgun magazines, flashlights, and/or tools
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular or belt attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 4 (L) x 1.5 (W) x 5 (H) in | 10.2 x 3.8 x 12.7 cm
- Weight: 4.1 oz.
We offer a wide variety of gear from Maxpedition including the Maxpedition DES Double Sheath Pouch. In addition to Maxpedition gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
Product as described, excellent service!