The DMW Dual Mag Wrap has a hook & loop back and can attach to any loop field on Maxpedition bags. It will fit two (2) magazines from a wide range of handgun sizes. It can also be used to hold flashlights, tools, etc.
To use the Dual Mag Wrap, open the flaps and lay flat. The Maxpedition logo should be facing up in the correct reading position.Place the magazine under the flap as close to the middle seam as possible. Wrap the flap around the magazine, and secure using the hook & loop on the back. Place the magazine wrap into a CCW compartment, or any other compartment with hook & loop, and press firmly to secure.
- Nonslip TPU-840D nylon composite
- Hook & loop for secure attachment
- Reinforced with double stitching throughout
- Rigid base to prevent sagging
- Holds two handgun magazines, tools, or flashlights
- 840-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched for added strength
- Height: 4 in | 10.2 cm
- Circumference: maximum 4 in | 10.2 cm
- Weight: 0.8 oz.