The Entity Utility Pouch Small is designed for everyday carry. It is sized to wear on a belt or can be attached to a bag/pack. A lightly padded interior and high quality elastic bands keep objects safe and secure. The pouch can be used for small items such as a multi-tool, small flashlights, or a pistol magazine.
The Entity Utility Pouch Small comes with one (1) matching TacTie® PJC3 Polymer Joining Clip for modular attachment to any MOLLE-compatible surface such as ATLAS or PALS. The TacTie Polymer Joining Clip has been awarded United States Patent: US D796,846 S. Further, it is protected by other patents pending in the USA and internationally.
- 500D Kodra Fabric with Polyurethane Coating
- High Quality Elastic
- Laser Cut TPU-840D Nylon Composite Attachment Backing
- Low profile subdued exterior
- Fits a multi-tool, 2 small flashlights, or 1 pistol mag
- Lightly padded interior
- High quality elastic bands for expansion
- Hook & loop flap fastener
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- One (1) TacTie® PJC3 Polymer Joining Clip included for modular or belt attachment
- 500-Denier Kodra fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, bartacked, or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Overall size: 2.25 (L) x 1.25 (W) x 4.5 (H) in | 5.7 x 3.2 x 11.4 cm
- Max. height: 5.5 in | 14.0 cm
- Weight: 1.6 oz.