Made with high quality nylon stitching, self-repairing YKK® zippers and a durable water-resistant exterior; Maxpedition backpacks have multiple compartments and pockets and offer plenty of space for mission essentials, camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW.
- Overall size: 10"(L) x 12"(W) x 20"(H)
- Main compartment: 10"(L) x 6"(W) x 20"(H)
- Middle compartment: 10"(L) x 3.5"(W) x 16.5"(H)
- Top front pocket: 6"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 5"(H)
- Bottom front pocket: 8"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 11"(H)
- Overall volume: 2400 cu. in. / 40L
- 3D breathable mesh padded back and shoulder straps
- CCW pocket, with lockable zippers, fits large pistols
- Classic Falcon accordion design, collapses when empty to a low profile
1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Dupont Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
Maxpedition Falcon iii is a awesome bag. When I received mine there was a missing D-ring and Mad City Outdoor Gear was quick to resolve the issue. They sell great products with awesome prices and phenomenal customer service