Our most advanced pack, with internal frame, removable waistpack!Maxpedition backpacks are built for hauling gear and ergonomically designed to never drag you down. Curvaceous, foam-padded double shoulder straps contour to your chest and a sternum suspension belt helps distribute weight evenly throughout your upper body, so you can carry a load without falling behind.
Made with high quality nylon stitching, self-repairing YKK® zippers and a durable water-resistant exterior; Maxpedition backpacks have multiple compartments and pockets and offer plenty of space for mission essentials, camping gear, hydration reservoirs, laptops, textbooks and CCW.
- Overall dimensions: 10.5"(L) x 9.75"(W) x 21.5"(H)
- Top pocket: 8.5"(L) x 2.25"(W) x 4"(H)
- Middle pocket: 8.5"(L) x 2.25"(W) x 9"(H)
- Bottom (removable) waistpack OVERALL: 8.5"(L) x 5"(W) x 6.5"(H)
- Bottom (removable) waistpack FRONT: 8.5"(L) x 2"(W) x 6.5"(H)
- Bottom (removable) waistpack BACK:8.5"(L) x 3"(W) x 6.5"(H)
- Main compartment: 10.5"(L) x 4"(W) x 21.5"(H)
- Secondary compartment: 9.5"(L) x 3"(W) x 14"(H)
- Overall volume: 2250 cu. in. / 36L
- Removable, adjustable internal frame with sheet
- Wide load-bearing waist belt, with PALS attachments
- 5 compression straps, 2 webbing tie downs for lashing cargo
- Removable waistpack
- Included cargo strap, for attaching boxes, cans, cylinders, etc.
- Fully modular exterior for scalability
1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
I was given a couple of other Maxpedition products and have been looking for an inexpensive three day back with internal frame. I had tried the SOC bags but they were too big with not enough support deposit the two metal support bars. I was looking at he Gyrfalcon on Amazon and hen saw the lowest price was available through Mad City. Customer support was great with making sure the pack was shipped to the APO (Thanks again, Vincent) and the pack is fantastic Looks small but fits a great amount of gear while remaining very slim. I have slung various devices, gear, knife and knife sharpeners, large heavy bulk items, and not only does the pack maintain comfort, it also remains very compact. The only criticism is the removable pouch at the bottom. Unless the bulk items are loaded into the main compartment low; the pack as a tendency to collapse back over the pouch. An annoyance only and that is the only negative i have found so far.