The IMP Individual Medical Pouch is a scaled back version of the FRP First Response Pouch. The front zippered pocket has a clear vinyl window to easily view contents. The dual zippered main compartment has a full-length opening, and there are interior pockets for organization of first aid essentials.
The IMP comes with two (2) matching TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment to any MOLLE-compatible surface such as ATLAS™ or PALS.
- Front zippered pocket with clear vinyl window
- Dual zippered full-length main compartment opening
- Interior elastic straps and pockets for retention & organization
- Exterior paracord loop
- Skin-friendly seatbelt webbing carry handle
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC3™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 8 (L) x 2.5 (W) x 6 (H) in | 20.3 x 6.4 x 15.2 cm
- Frontal slip pocket: 8 (L) x 6 (H) in | 20.3 x 15.2 cm
- Clear vinyl screen: 8 (L) x 3 (H) in | 20.3 x 7.6 cm
Weight: 7.6 oz.
We offer a wide variety of gear from Maxpedition including the Maxpedition IMP Individual Medical Pouch. In addition to Maxpedition gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Maxpedition IMP Individual Medical Pouch and other products from Maxpedition. We are an authorized Maxpedition dealer.|