The Maxpedition Kodiak Gearslinger Bag is a durable and versatile tactical backpack designed for outdoor enthusiasts, military personnel, law enforcement officers, and anyone who needs a high-quality, reliable pack for their daily carry needs. The bag is made from 1050-Denier water and abrasion-resistant ballistic nylon fabric, making it tough enough to withstand harsh outdoor environments.
The Kodiak Gearslinger Bag features a single, sling-style shoulder strap that can be worn on either the left or right side, depending on the user's preference. The strap is adjustable and padded for added comfort during extended wear periods. The bag also has a top carry handle for easy transport when not being worn.
The main compartment of the Kodiak Gearslinger Bag is spacious and features multiple pockets and pouches for organization and storage. The compartment is accessed via a large, U-shaped zipper that opens fully for easy loading and unloading of gear. The interior of the compartment has a loop-lined panel that allows for the attachment of compatible hook-and-loop accessories.
On the exterior of the bag, there are additional pockets and pouches, including a concealed carry compartment, a hydration bladder compartment, and multiple MOLLE webbing attachment points for the addition of modular pouches and accessories.
Other notable features of the Kodiak Gearslinger Bag include a padded back panel for added comfort and ventilation, a reinforced grab handle for emergency extraction, and a dual-directional YKK zipper system with large, glove-friendly zipper pulls.
Overall, the Maxpedition Kodiak Gearslinger Bag is a top-of-the-line backpack that offers exceptional durability, versatility, and organization for a wide range of outdoor and tactical applications.
The ergonomic fixed-strap Gearslinger® rotates 270 degrees to the front of the body, giving you complete top-down access to horizontal pockets. You can easily get to your gear while sitting, standing or moving throughout your day. Product Dimensions
- Overall size: 13.5"(L) x 7.5"(W) x 20"(H)
- Volume: 1380 cu.in. / 22.6L
- Y-compression strap made from 1" webbing
- One (1) 9.5"(L) x 2"(H) loop field for patches
- Sleeve and bungee cord retainer
- 5 rows of 3-channel PALS webbing
- One (1) 9"(L) x 2"(W) x 4.5"(H) zippered pouch
- One (1) 9"(L) x 3"(H) internal slip pocket
- Internal 3-channel elastic organization
- One (1) 9.5"(L) x 10.5"(H) external horizontal zippered pocket with Button-Lock security strap
- One (1) 10"(L) x 10.5"(H) x 2"(W) zippered pouch
- One (1) 10.5"(L) x 7"(H) internal horizontal see-through plastic slip pocket
- One (1) 8"(L) x 6.5"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- One (1) 13"(L) x 8"(H) internal horizontal slip pocket
- One (1) 11"(L) x 19"(H) zippered compartment with internal loop field to accommodate 100oz/3L water reservoir or CCW
- Breathable padding for comfort
- One (1) 9.5"(H) x 3" diameter cord cinch pouch for 32oz/1L water bottle or radio
- Grab handle made from 1" webbing
- Anti-theft zipper capture system
- 3 channels of PALS webbing
- 1.25" integral padded grab handle
- One (1) 11"(L) x 7"(H) zippered mesh pocket
- One (1) 5" x 7"(H) zippered mesh pocket
- One (1) 16"(L) x 8.5"(H) slip pocket
- Enclosure strap made from 1" webbing with side release buckle
- One (1) 11.5"(L) x 10"(H) slip pocket
- One (1) 7.5"(L) x 10"(H) slip pocket
- One 18"(L) x 10"(H) slip pocket with 10.5"(L) x 7"(H) internal loop field for CCW
- Enclosure strap made from 1" webbing with quick release buckle
- Integral 3" ergonomic shoulder strap with 2" quick release buckle, 7 rows of PALS webbing, and metal spring clip
- Concealable sternum strap made from 0.75" webbing with distress whistle buckle
- 4"(L) x 5"(H) waist pad with 2 channels of PALS webbing
- Full clamshell opening
- Fits up to 15.4" laptop computer
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
We offer a wide variety of gear from Maxpedition including the Maxpedition Kodiak Gearslinger Bag. In addition to Maxpedition gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Maxpedition Kodiak Gearslinger Bag and other products from Maxpedition. We are an authorized Maxpedition dealer.|