The LBP Large Expandable Bottle Pouch is designed to attach to MOLLE-compatible bags and packs. It fits a wide range of common bottles including the most popular 36 oz. insulated wide-mouth bottles.
The LBP has TPU-840D nylon composite backing and comes with two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment.
- Adjustable dual position bungee retention
- Upper and lower zipper garages
- Fits most bottles including a 36 oz. insulated wide-mouth bottles
- Expandable design yet low profile when closed
- Bottom drainage grommet
- Rear zippered pocket
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- Closed: 3.5 (L) x 10 (H) x 8.5 (C) in | 8.9 x 22.9 x 21.6 cm
- Open: 3.5 (L) x 10 (H) x 12.5 (C) in | 8.9 x 22.9 x 31.7 cm
- Weight: 5.2 oz.
We offer a wide variety of gear from Maxpedition including the Maxpedition LBP Large Expandable Bottle Pouch. In addition to Maxpedition gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
I coach XC in Ohio, take a lot of gear to meets, this year with the COVID everyone takes their own water. I have a Maxpedition Tiburon Backpack with several attachments. Their LBP gives me extra room for an additional water bottle I take on hot days. I like the small zip stow with it- it's useful. Attaches very easily and securely- rides well and comfortable with my set-up when I walk.