The LBP Large Expandable Bottle Pouch is designed to attach to MOLLE-compatible bags and packs. It fits a wide range of common bottles including the most popular 36 oz. insulated wide-mouth bottles.
The LBP has TPU-840D nylon composite backing and comes with two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips for modular attachment.
- Adjustable dual position bungee retention
- Upper and lower zipper garages
- Fits most bottles including a 36 oz. insulated wide-mouth bottles
- Expandable design yet low profile when closed
- Bottom drainage grommet
- Rear zippered pocket
- Laser cut TPU-840D nylon composite attachment backing
- Two (2) TacTie® PJC5™ Polymer Joining Clips included for modular attachment
- Props in product photos are not included
- Closed: 3.5 (L) x 10 (H) x 8.5 (C) in | 8.9 x 22.9 x 21.6 cm
- Open: 3.5 (L) x 10 (H) x 12.5 (C) in | 8.9 x 22.9 x 31.7 cm
- Weight: 5.2 oz.
I coach XC in Ohio, take a lot of gear to meets, this year with the COVID everyone takes their own water. I have a Maxpedition Tiburon Backpack with several attachments. Their LBP gives me extra room for an additional water bottle I take on hot days. I like the small zip stow with it- it's useful. Attaches very easily and securely- rides well and comfortable with my set-up when I walk.