The M-1 Waistpack is Maxpedition’s flagship low-profile waistpack, compact and versatile, perfect for carrying small personal essentials close to the body. Some like to use this pocket for a small first aid kit. The main compartment is accessed through a YKK #10 zipper top with 550 paracord pulls. The frontal compartment expands greatly, contents retained by bungee cord, and secured with lid equipped with Hook & Loop and quick release snap. The M-1 can be worn directly on a belt through an integrated belt loop or become a modular pocket compatible with ALICE or MOLLE type webbing using a pair of 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately).
- 2 interior dividers
- Paracord expandable accordion pockets
- Quick release buckle enclosure with compression strap
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 4"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 6"(H)
- Belt: 3 in Closed Loop w/ Cache
- Attach: two (2) 3" TacTie® Attachment Straps (sold separately)