The M-2 Waistpack (#0308) is Maxpeditions smallest modular pocket, offering even lower profile than the best-selling M-1. The front snap compartment will fit a cellphone or flashlight while the main compartment, with three small pack cloth subdividers, is the right size for GPS, small radio, digital camera, or an 8 oz. soda can.
Two pen slots hold writing utensils or sunglasses. The M-2 Waistpack can be used as a stand-alone belt pouch or can be integrated to ALICE or MOLLE type webbing using a pair of 3" TacTie (sold separately).
- Overall Size: 3.5"(L) x 2.5"(W) x 5.5"(H)
- Front Pocket: 3"(L) x 0.5"(W) x 4.5"(H)
- Main Compartment: 3"(L) x 1.75"(W) x 5"(H)
- Belt: 2.5 in Closed Loop w/ Cache
- Attach: 3" TacTie (sold separately)
1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread
(stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength