The Maxpedition® #0605 OPERATOR TACTICAL ATTACHE is the perfect go-bag for the tactical officer. Its fully-padded main compartment is equipped with a removable Hook-and-Loop divider and sized to fit a 15.4" (diagonal Screen Size) laptop and legal size writing pad.
The front side of the Operator has 4 separate pockets in various shapes and sizes to hold and organize your smaller pieces of gear. The largest pocket has internal and external sleeves for increased capacity and an ID window. Between the collage of pockets and the main compartment is a CCW compartment lined with internal loop field to accommodate the #3501 UNIVERSAL CCW HOLSTER and the #3502 TRIPLE MAG HOLDER (each sold separately). The compartment is large enough to conceal a full size handgun and 3 spare mags.
On the opposite face is a fully padded organizer with extensive internal divisions that opens up to hold documents and / or tools . Both sides of the Operator are equipped with cinch pockets fitted for 32oz Nalgene water bottles or radios, there is a radio pocket and a water bottle pocket, both with bungee retention. 2 adjustable Hook-&-Loop retention straps made from 1" webbing for are added for holding a flashlight or baton.Designed for rugged and urban environments, Maxpedition® gear bags provide multiple storage options, lockable zippers, dual grab handles and removable & adjustable tactical shoulder slings. That's why law enforcement, rescue personnel, musicians and photographers rely on Maxpedition Gear Bags to carry their professional gear.
- Overall size: 18"(L) x 8"(W) x 13"(H)
- Volume: 1500 cu.in. / 24L
- Two (2) 4"(L) x 2"(W) x 3.5"(W) upper pockets with Hook-&-Loop flap lids and pull tabs made from 1" webbing
- One (1) 7"(L) x 1.75"(H) loop field for patches
- One (1) 4"(L) x 2.5"(H) clear ID window with Hook-&-Loop flap lid
- One (1) 7"(L) x 2"(W) x 5"(H) lower pouch with Hook-&-Loop flap lid
- One (1) 5.5"(L) x 7"(H) slip pocket with Hook-&-Loop closure (under ID window), with Internal 4-channel elastic organization
- One (1) 5.5" (L) x 2" (W) x 8.5" (H) zippered pocket, with One (1) 5"(L) x 6.5"(H) internal slip pocket
- One (1) 15"(L) x 10.5"(H) compartment with internal loop field for CCW and Hook-&-Loop enclosure with D-Ring pull access
- One (1) 14.5"(L) x 1"(W) x 10.5"(H) padded zippered pouch
- One (1) 13.5"(L) x 6.25"(H) internal slip pocket
- Three (3) 4.5"(L) x 5.75"(H) internal slip pockets
- Internal adjustable laptop sleeve, with closure strap made from 0.75" webbing with 1" quick release buckle
- Fits up to 15.4" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer
- Equipped with Maxpedition® Button-Lock anti-theft zipper-capture system
- One (1) fitted cinch pouch for 32oz/1L Nalgene water bottle or radio with Hook-&-Loop bungee strap made from 1" webbing
- One (1) fitted cinch pouch for 32oz/1L Nalgene water bottle or radio with Hook-&-Loop bungee strap made from 1.5" webbing
- Dual tapered grab handles made from 2" webbing with removable Hook-&-Loop padded grip
- Dual-directional zippered access to main compartment
- 2 adjustable Hook-&-Loop retention straps made from 1" webbing for holding a flashlight or baton
- Abrasion resistant, waterproof material
- One (1) 14"(L) x 10"(H) internal removable padded divider with 1 side full-loop field lining for CCW or Maxpedition® Hook-&-Loop accessories, 1 side one (1) 8.75"(L) x 6.5"(H) and one (1) 4.5"(L) x 5.75(H) slip pocket.
- Removable and adjustable Tactical Shoulder Sling with 14 channels of PALS webbing and 2.5" removable shoulder pad
1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- High strength zippers and zipper tracks
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- #AS-100 high grade closed-cell foam padding material for superior shock protection
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Paracord zipper pulls
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
I replaced a very good quality bag from Land's End that I've used as my go bag for 12 years. It is still useful I just wanted something a bit smaller (computers have shrunk in size) and the exterior pockets give the user a lot of choices. It has been mentioned but I like the hidden compartment for my pistol. you have to opt for the velcro holster but it works well. Not unlike all my Maxpedition stuff I'm sure I'll get tired of the bag before it wears out.
The attache is well designed and built. The concealed compartment is well concealed but pops open quickly. I use it for the office, but the design is flexible enough to be used for all sorts of situations.