General-purpose folding wallet best when traveling and protects items from slipping The new Maxpedition #0229 SPARTAN Wallet replaces our "over-engineered" PUG Wallet design. The evolution was a result of popular demand for our general purpose wallet design WITHOUT the bulky zippered coin purse that made pocket carry difficult. Our customers were right; this simplification makes for a much better yet less expensive wallet. The SPARTAN still contains a plethora of small compartments secured with velcro tabs to prevent slippage. Two longer slots for paper bills make carrying multiple currency types easy. An external mesh pocket is great for quick access to ticket stubs or to separate receipts.
- Overall size: 5.5"(L) x 0.5"(W) x 3.75"(H)
- 1x 4"(L) x 2.5"(H) exterior mesh slip pocket
- 1x 6"(L) x 4"(H) interior slip pocket
- 1x 6"(L) x 3.75"(H) interior slip pocket, w/ hook and loop security flap
- 3x 3.5"(L) x 3"(H) vertical slip pockets
- 6x card pockets, w/ hook and loop security flaps
- Secure hook and loop flap closure
1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
my husband researched wallets and chose this one, a friend recommended.
previous experience with maxpidition