The Steel Cable Lock is made of a steel coiled rope with a smooth plastic covering, and it is flexible for ease of use. The cable is difficult to sever because steel fibers will mash flat making cutting difficult. An easy push lever allows you to attach and detach the cable from the lock quickly. Great for your bike, motorcycle, luggage, or gun cases.
- Overall size of lock body: 2.75"(L) x 0.75"(W) x 1.25"(H)
- Steel cable stretches to approx 59"
- Max Loop size Approx: 62.75 in
- Cable end loop is approx 0.5" side
- High security 3-combination all weather steel coil cable lock
- 0-0-0 return function-- All dials will stop at "0" when turned clockwise, allowing you to find "0" and unlock the combination when you cannot see the dials
We offer a wide variety of gear from Maxpedition including the Maxpedition Steel Cable Lock. In addition to Maxpedition gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Maxpedition Steel Cable Lock and other products from Maxpedition. We are an authorized Maxpedition dealer.|