The Dragonfly stove takes precision-simmering performance and puts it in a chassis that’s built to handle a variety of fuels and the frequent use dished-out by global vagabonds. Tough and stable, it also excels in institutional and guide service settings, easily handling pots up to 10” in diameter. Its dual-valve design delivers the flame control you need for simmering sauces, and goes from zero to searing at the twist of a knob for melting snow and brewing-up fast.
- Unrivaled Flame Control: We pioneered the dual-valve design of the Dragonfly stove, enabling it to deliver precision, simmer-to-boil control.
- Extra Wide Pot Supports: Wide pot supports hold up to 10" maximum diameter pots or fry pans for group cooking
- Multi-Fuel: Burns white gas, kerosene, unleaded auto fuel, diesel, and jet fuel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size and fits in a two-liter MSR pot for easy storage.
- Efficient: Suspended burner cup enables the stove to burn hot and strong while reducing heat lost to the ground
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and smart engineering allow complete cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- SKU: 11774
- Color: None
- Width (Standard): 4 in
- Weight (Standard): 14.1 oz
- Length (Standard): 4 in
- Height (Standard): 6 in
- Minimum Weight (Standard): 14.1 oz
- Minimum Weight (Metric): 0.40 kg
- Packaged Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 1 oz
- Packaged Weight (Metric): 0.51 kg
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 126 minutes
- Burn time (kerosene) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 153 minutes
- Burn time (diesel) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 136 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Boil time (kerosene), 1 liter: 3.9 minutes
- Boil time (diesel), 1 liter: 3.5 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.3 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.6 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.7 liters
- Water boiled (kerosene) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.7 liters
- Water boiled (diesel) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.7 liters
- Water boiled (diesel) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.7 liters
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
Owned this burner for the last 14 years. Very reliable and fully adjustable heat level
Trail Crew; crews of 5–8 people on backcountry trips without pack support.
To donate to Scout troop for backpacking
The old one broke, MSR is more than six weeks out on repairs, not available from MSR, starting long back pack trip in 5 weeks, stove has been reliable and good for week to 12 day backpack sections.
great reviews. 4 people. hard to find. lived in Madtown for a long time. too long?
Our Boy Scout Troop 207 is going to Camp Philmont this summer and we need the right gear.
We offer a wide variety of gear from MSR including the MSR Dragonfly Fuel Stove. In addition to MSR gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the MSR Dragonfly Fuel Stove and other products from MSR. We are an authorized MSR dealer.|