Due to hazardous materials shipping restrictions, we do not sell IsoPro online.
MSR IsoPro is a performance-boosting, 80/20 blend of isobutane and propane, with the purest isobutane (5% or less n-butane) of any canister fuel. This clean-burning formulation maintains higher internal pressure at lower temperatures than standard butane/propane mixtures, delivering superior cold weather performance and more consistent output over the life of the canister.
- Three Sizes: Sold in 4, 8 and 16 oz. canisters to meet the demands of any stove or trip. The 4 oz. canister is sized to fit inside the 1.0L WindBurner and Reactor Stove Systems.
- Improved Performance: 80/20 blend of isobutane and propane delivers superior performance throughout the life of the canister and in colder temperatures.
- Clean-Burning: Zero-maintenance combustion.
- Fuel Gauge: Built-in float gauge determines how much fuel is left (4 oz. and 8 oz. canisters).
- Recyclable: Consult your local recycling center for regulations.
|16 oz / 450g||3.9 oz / 110g||8 oz / 227g|
|Width (Standard)||4.4 in||3.5 in||4.3 in|
|Weight (Standard)||1 lbs 7 oz||7.4 oz||13.1 oz|
|Length (Standard)||4.4 in||3.5 in||4.3 in|
|Height (Standard)||6.0 in||2.7 in||3.7 in|
|Country of Origin||Made in Korea||Made in Korea||Made in Korea|
We offer a wide variety of gear from MSR including the MSR IsoPro Canister Fuel. In addition to MSR gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the MSR IsoPro Canister Fuel and other products from MSR. We are an authorized MSR dealer.|