Light and strong thanks to its quality hard-anodized aluminum construction, the Trail Lite 1.3 Liter backpacking pot is a solid foundation to the cook kits of solo travelers. Offering the heat distribution of aluminum, and scratch-resistant durability, this pot is great for water-boiling and one-pot meals, whether you’re searching for solitude in the wilderness or linking up with a larger posse. Its compact shape and folding/locking handle help the pot fit easily in smaller packs, so you can move quickly to cover the miles.
- Lasting: Quality hard-anodized aluminum construction delivers worry-free durability you can trust.
- Efficient: Optimal thickness delivers light weight and disperses heat more evenly.
- Compact: Offers capacity for 1-2 backpackers in a space-saving design that slips easily into smaller packs.
- Packable: Room to nest a mug and utensils, or a small stove; folding/locking pot handle.
- SKU: 13234
- Size: 1.3L
- Color: None
- Weight (Standard): 7.1 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.20 kg
- Width (Standard): 5.9 in
- Width (Metric): 15 cm
- Height (Standard): 4.0 in
- Height (Metric): 15.5 cm
- Packed Size (Standard): 5.7 x 6.0 x 4.0 in
- Packed Size (Metric): 14.5 x 15.2 x 10.2 cm
- Material(s): Hard Anodized Aluminum, Stainless Steel, EPDM, Nylon, Copolyester
- Country of Origin: Made in Thailand