The lightweight Trillium Stove Base stabilizes MSR® stoves on all types of terrain, including snow, talus, and gravel.
- Compact: Folds to 1/3 of its working size to fit in a 2-liter MSR pot.
- Ultralight: Weighs just 2.8 oz. (80 g).
- Durable: Made of corrosion-resistant aluminum and brass.
- Versatile: Works with all MSR liquid-fuel stoves and the MSR WindPro™ stove.
- Width (Standard): 5 in
- Weight (Standard): 2.8 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.08 kg
- Length (Standard): 6.7 in
- Height (Standard): .7 in
- Packaged Weight (Standard): 4 oz
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
We offer a wide variety of gear from Camp Stove including the MSR Trillium Stove Base. In addition to Camp Stove gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the MSR Trillium Stove Base and other products from Camp Stove. We are an authorized Camp Stove dealer.|