The WhisperLite stove has been the number one choice of outdoor adventurers for over 25 years. Backpackers, climbers, hikers and adventure travelers alike have come to rely on its easy-to-use design and durable, stainless steel and brass construction to deliver dependable performance in most any situation.
- Reliable: Simple, field-proven performance for over 25 years.
- Compact: Flexible fuel line folds small and fits in most MSR pots.
- Field Maintainable: Shaker Jet technology and straight-forward design allow easy cleaning and maintenance in the field.
- Includes: Fuel pump, windscreen, heat reflector, small-parts kit, instructions, and stuff sack. (Fuel bottle not included.)
- Width (Standard): 4 in
- Weight (Standard): 9.5 oz
- Length (Standard): 4 in
- Height (Standard): 6 in
- Minimum Weight (Standard): 11.5 oz
- Minimum Weight (Metric): 0.33 kg
- Packaged Weight (Standard): 15.2 oz
- Packaged Weight (Metric): 0.43 kg
- Burn time (white gas) per 600ml / 20 oz. of fuel: 136 minutes
- Boil time (white gas), 1 liter: 3.9 minutes
- Water boiled (white gas) per 100 ml of fuel: 5.1 liters
- Water boiled (white gas) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.5 liters
- Country of Origin: Made in Seattle, USA
We offer a wide variety of gear from MSR including the MSR WhisperLite Fuel Stove. In addition to MSR gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the MSR WhisperLite Fuel Stove and other products from MSR. We are an authorized MSR dealer.|