For backpacking adventurers and group campers dreaming of more than freeze dried meals, the WindBurner Group Stove System delivers a quality cooking experience in the backcountry—maintaining its performance even in windy and cold conditions. The windproof and pressure-regulated stove system features a 2.5 L sauce pot for 2-4 people to share a simmered feast, and the pot’s ceramic-coated surface offers nonstick performance and easy cleanup. The stove is optimized for all WindBurner cookware, allowing for a range of cooking styles. The compact system nests perfectly inside its pot without rattling, to keep packs quiet on the trail.Windproof Performance: 100% primary air combustion, enclosed design & internal pressure regulator work together to maintain performance in windy & cold conditions.
Multiuse: 2.5 L ceramic-coated nonstick sauce pot (serves 2-4) features an enclosed, heat-capturing ring for simmering & cooking versatility.
Compact Nesting: Perfect, rattle free nesting with an 8-oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately).
Stable: Self-centering pot fits WindBurner stoves' deep lip for increased stability.
- Radiant burner with boil-to-simmer control
- Pressure regulator for consistent performance
- 2.5 L ceramic-coated aluminum nonstick pot
- Strainer lid with locking latch
- Folding Talon handle
- Room to nest optional 8-oz MSR IsoPro fuel canister (sold separately)
- SKU: 10367
- Size: 2.5 LTR
- Color: None
- Width (Standard): 7.7 in
- Width (Metric): 19.6 cm
- Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 4 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.59 kg
- Length (Standard): 7.2 in
- Length (Metric): 18.3 cm
- Height (Standard): 5.8 in
- Height (Metric): 14.7 cm
- Minimum Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 4 oz
- Minimum Weight (Metric): 0.59 kg
- Packaged Weight (Standard): 1 lbs 4 oz
- Packaged Weight (Metric): 0.59 kg
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 95 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 0.5L: 3.1 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 6.2 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 14 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.8 liters
- Volume (Metric): 2.5 liters
- Material(s): Ceramic Coated Aluminum, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Brass, Nylon, Acetal, Nitrile, EPDM
- Country of Origin: Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials
We offer a wide variety of gear from MSR including the MSR WindBurner Group Stove System. In addition to MSR gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the MSR WindBurner Group Stove System and other products from MSR. We are an authorized MSR dealer.|