- Inverted Liquid-Feed: Increased cold-weather and low-fuel performance with more consistent output across all fuel levels.
- Efficient: Remote burner allows the use of a windscreen for maximum efficiency.
- Lightweight & Compact: Weighs just 6.6 oz.; fits in a one-liter pot.
- Versatile: Supports pots up to 10" in diameter; compatible with bake ovens.
- Includes: Windscreen, heat reflector, canister stand, instructions, and stuff sack.
- SKU: 06636
- Color: None
- Width (Standard): 4 in
- Weight (Standard): 6.6 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.19 kg
- Length (Standard): 3 in
- Height (Standard): 6 in
- Minimum Weight (Standard): 6.6 oz
- Minimum Weight (Metric): 0.19 kg
- Packaged Weight (Standard): 10.3 oz
- Packaged Weight (Metric): 0.29 kg
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 70 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.6 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 15 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.8 liters
- Country of Origin: Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials
*For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR IsoPro fuel.
We offer a wide variety of gear from MSR including the MSR WindPro II Canister Stove. In addition to MSR gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.