The WindPro II camp stove combines the stability and wind protection of a remote-burner design with the convenience of canister fuel. Unlike other canister stoves the WindPro II is capable of running on liquid-feed direct from the canister. This added versatility lets you run the stove in traditional upright mode for optimal efficiency and flame control or, with a simple twist, invert the canister on the included stand to deliver liquid gas directly to the burner. This advantage allows greatly improved cold-weather and low-fuel performance, and boosts stove output significantly anytime speed really counts.
- Inverted Liquid-Feed: Increased cold-weather and low-fuel performance with more consistent output across all fuel levels.
- Efficient: Remote burner allows the use of a windscreen for maximum efficiency.
- Lightweight & Compact: Weighs just 6.6 oz.; fits in a one-liter pot.
- Versatile: Supports pots up to 10" in diameter; compatible with bake ovens.
- Includes: Windscreen, heat reflector, canister stand, instructions, and stuff sack.
- SKU: 06636
- Color: None
- Width (Standard): 4 in
- Weight (Standard): 6.6 oz
- Weight (Metric): 0.19 kg
- Length (Standard): 3 in
- Height (Standard): 6 in
- Minimum Weight (Standard): 6.6 oz
- Minimum Weight (Metric): 0.19 kg
- Packaged Weight (Standard): 10.3 oz
- Packaged Weight (Metric): 0.29 kg
- Burn time (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g / 8-oz. canister: Appx. 70 minutes
- Boil time (MSR IsoPro), 1 liter: 3.6 minutes
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 227-g canister: 15 liters
- Water boiled (MSR IsoPro) per 1 oz. of fuel: 1.8 liters
- Country of Origin: Made in USA of U.S. and imported materials
*For best results with canister fuel, always burn MSR IsoPro fuel.