The Archeon 45 clean lines, sustainable recycled materials and high-quality craftsmanship are matched only by its utilitarian function and durability. Minimalistic in design yet remarkably versatile, you won't think twice about bringing it backpacking, cragging or traveling. Featuring dual side pockets, a removable raincover and internal reservoir sleeve. This pack is designed to do it all and look good doing it.
- With a focus on comfortable carry in a range of volumes and profiles, the series covers needs from backpacking and travel to hiking and commuting.
- Clean lines and beautiful fabrics and hardware combined with utilitarian function and durability creates timeless packs.
- Constructed with recycled materials without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability.
- Dual ice ax loop and webbing attachment points
- Fixed top lid with pocket and webbing attachment points
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- HDPE framesheet and dual-profiled aluminum alloy stays spread load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered bumped foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to body
- Adjustable harness
- Edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Load Range 20 - 35 lbs.
- Main 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas
- Accent Not Applicable
- Bottom 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas
|S/M||2624 in3 / 43 l||25.98h x 12.2w x 11.81d in.||4.4 lbs.|
|L/XL||2746 in3 / 45 l||27.95h x 12.2w x 11.81d in.||4.84 lbs.|