Sustainable fabrics meet unparalleled durability in the Archeon 70, a trusted companion you'll want to hold on to forever. Crafted with versatility and comfort top of mind, it doesn't much matter what's in this pack as where it takes you - and it's just as comfortable spending a weekend under the stars as it is skipping town on the next train car out of the city. Dual side pockets, a removable raincover, internal reservoir sleeve, webbing lash points and stable carry make it easy to go anywhere and do anything.
- With a focus on comfortable carry in a range of volumes and profiles, the series covers needs from backpacking and travel to hiking and commuting.
- Clean lines and beautiful fabrics and hardware combined with utilitarian function and durability creates timeless packs.
- Constructed with recycled materials without compromising Osprey’s commitment to quality construction, design and durability.
- Dual ice ax loop and webbing attachment points
- Floating top lid with under lid mesh pocket, exterior main zip pocket and webbing attachment points
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- HDPE framesheet and dual-profiled aluminum alloy stays spread load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered bumped foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to body
- Adjustable harness
- Edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Load rage 25 - 45 lbs.
- 1880D Recycled Nylon Canvas
|S/M||4150 in3 / 68 L
||30.71h x 14.96w x 12.99d in.||5.51 lbs.|
4272 in3 / 70 L
32.68h x 14.96w x 12.99d in.