For backpacking, thru-hikes and alpine expeditions, the Ariel AG Series has a pedigree like no other pack. We have set the bar for technical backpacking packs by combining Anti-Gravity technology with customizable fit and innovative features like our new convertible top lid to create a more capable and comfortable pack for long-haul load carrying on any multi-day excursion. When you need a pack that can carry heavy loads for up to a week, there is no better option than the Ariel AG 55 pack.
The IsoForm5 harness and CM hipbelt provide outstanding fit and comfort for especially heavy loads and long miles. Both components are interchangeable to provide a truly custom fit.
The Aether/Ariel AG features a continuous, suspended panel of lightweight mesh extending from the upper torso through the lumbar area of the pack and wraps the user in supreme comfort.
Haul your gear to basecamp, remove the top-lid and deploy the impressively functional DayLid to summit a nearby peak or backcountry picnic.
- Removable top-lid converts to DayLid daypack.Not available outside the US and Canada.
- Dual upper side compression straps
- Dual access side stretch mesh pockets
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Additional main compartment access
- Large stretch mesh front panel pocket
- Dual front compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual ice tool loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Integrated FlapJacket cover for lidless use
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Side panel zip access to main compartment
- LOAD RANGE 35 - 60 lbs.
|WXS||2990 IN3 / 49 L||29.13H X 14.96W X 12.2D IN.||4.834 LBS.|
|WM||3356 IN3 / 55 L||33.07H X 14.96W X 12.2D IN.||4.932 LBS.|
|WS||3173 IN3 / 52 L||31.1H X 14.96W X 12.2D IN.||4.883 LBS.|
- 210D Nylon Dobby
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadow Box
- 500D Nylon Packcloth
- LightWire tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated backpanel fit
ISOFORM5 ANTI-GRAVITY MESH HARNESS
- Interchangeable sizes for a precise, personalized fit
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle