The Atmos™ AG 50 is the best-fitting, most ventilated and comfortable pack ever made for traditional backpacking trips lasting a weekend or more. The innovative AntiGravity suspension makes it feel like you're carrying less weight and seamlessly wraps around your body, which means you'll enjoy every mile more than ever. From easy to use stretch mesh side pockets, Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment, and FlapJacket for lidless use, the Atmos™ AG 50 is still the top contender. Backed by our All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
- Our Anti-Gravity suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
- A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket to protect your gear and minimize weight.
- An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pocketsallow additional internal storage and organizational options. 65L only
- Anti-Gravity suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle
- LightWire-tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load-lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm wrap upper
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated fit
- Load range 25 - 45 lbs.
- 100D X 630D Nylon Dobby
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- 420HD Nylon Packcloth
|SM||2868 in3 / 47 l||30.71h x 14.96w x 15.35d in.||4.13 lbs.|
|MD||3051 in3 / 50 l||32.68h x 14.96w x 15.35d in.||4.21 lbs.|
|LG||3234 in3 / 53 l||34.65h x 14.96w x 15.35d in.||4.29 lbs.|
|Attache Bags||Bug-Out Bags||Duffel Bags||
Duty Gear Bags
|EMS Bags||Gun Bags||Hard Shell Cases||Range Bags|
|Stuff Sacks||Toiletry Bags||Travel Bags||Waterproof Bags|
We offer a wide variety of gear from Osprey including the Osprey Atmos AG 50 Backpack. In addition to Osprey gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.