Itching to hop a flight (or three) and abscond to a far-flung foreign city? Whether you're headed to Stuttgart or Sydney, take the women's-specific Fairview Wheeled 65 with you. A versatile travel companion that delivers on mobility, the choice is yours to deploy the lightweight suspension and carry your belongings or employ the rugged, energy-conserving wheels. A sizable front-panel opening makes loading and unloading your belongings simple, and internal compression ensures your stuff stays put in transit. Daylite® pack series compatible for days that call for just the essentials.
Wheel the pack when the path allows or quickly deploy the stowaway harness and hipbelt for a comfortable backpack-style carry when conditions demand.
Durable fabrics in high-wear areas combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough travel pack that will last a lifetime.
Daylite® attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack.
- Durable chassis with oversized 90mm wheels
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt
- Large front panel access makes for easy packing and unpacking
- Front panel zippered top pocket for smaller items
- Daylite® compatible attachment loops / external attachment points
- Front mesh pockets
- Dual front panel StraightJacket compression straps
- Lower front panel lashing points for sleeping pad/external gear attachment
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered mesh pocket on inner front pocket wall
- LOAD RANGE 20 - 40 lbs.
|O/S||3,967 IN3 / 65 L||27.56H X 16.14W X 13.39D IN.||6.17 LBS.|
- 210D High Tenacity Nylon
- 500D Nylon Packcloth
- 500D Nylon Packcloth
- Extendible single tube handle with ergonomic grip provides excellent control.
- Internally reinforced 6061 aluminum frame provides great strength with less weight.
- Durable large 90 mm sealed-bearing wheels provide rolling performance on rough surfaces
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- Stowable tensioned mesh backpanel with padded shoulder straps and hipbelt ventilation and comfort
- Airspeed suspension with tensioned mesh backpanel provides outstanding load support and ventilation for maximum comfort
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment