Ideal for fast rides that require only the water on your back, the Katari 1.5 lets you carry the bare minimum. The high-quality, low-profile design features an included 1.5-liter reservoir that slides into its own exterior pocket with a bite valve that attaches magnetically to a sternum strap. A well-ventilated mesh harness offers exceptional airflow and rolled, soft-edge shoulders provide contoured comfort and stability. In the event you find yourself outside when the sun goes down, a loop for your rear tail light lets you be seen. Made with mountain bikers in mind, but practical for any activity where hydration is a must.
- When carrying water and a few essentials are all that's needed, the Katari/Kitsuma provides a lightweight option that rides close to your back for stability on any trail.
- Our rolled, soft-edged harness contours to the upper shoulders to keep the pack close to your body and provide stability.
- An Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L or 2.5L reservoir keeps you hydrated all day long and stores in an external hydration compartment to protect pack contents from accidental spills.
- Low-profile design with AirScape backpanel and rolled, soft-edged harness for maximum comfort
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 1.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Magnetic sternum strap bite valve attachment
- Zippered, scratch-free heat-embossed slash pocket
- Loop for blinky light attachment (light not included)
- Atilon foam framesheet allows dynamic body movement and distributes load across entire backpanel
- Lightweight, ridged airmesh harness provides ventilated comfort
- Rolled, soft-edged harness designed to contour the shoulder providing comfort and stability
- Ridged airmesh-covered foam with center air channel for excellent ventilation
- 100D Nylon Mini Diamond Shadow
- 600D Polyester
|O/S||92 in3 / 1.5 l||14.6h x 7.9w x 4.7d in.||0.44 lbs.|