Safely and comfortably explore local trails, stroll to the park and make everyday tasks easier with the freedom of the Poco Plus child carrier. A double halo harness features front-facing arm loops for an easier way to load and buckle in a child, while the adult's adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly hipbelt offer both small and tall parents alike the most comfortable carry experience. Featuring a removable drool pad, toy attachment loops, a zippered lower compartment large enough to stash a diaper changing kit and extra storage on both the main body and hipbelts. Go on, plan that sunny National Park vacation and feel good doing it. A built-in sunshade will keep harmful rays away from your little one while you're on the trail.
A fully framed and padded cockpit surrounds the adjustable double halo harness and child seat for safety. Soft contact surfaces, anatomical fit and ventilated side panels provide comfort.
- Easily stores/deploys for on-the-go UPF 50+ UV protection for little ones
- A ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with up to 6 in./15 cm. of torso adjustability. Poco® Plus includes Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt for a wider fit range.
- Built-in sunshade easily stores and deploys for convenient UV protection
- Removable and washable soft-to-the-touch drool pad
- Deluxe child cockpit with Double Halo child harness
- Cord loops and mesh pockets provide child access to toy and pacifier storage
- Adjustable and removable stirrups
- Lightweight folding aluminum frame
- Zipper slash pocket
- Dual grab handles
- External hydration sleeve (fits up to 1.5L reservoirs)
- Osprey AirSpeed suspension
- Adjustable torso
- Lower zippered compartment
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Poco Child Carrier and Carrying Case are cross-generation compatible
- Lower stretch mesh pockets
- Fit-on-the-fly hipbelt
- Load range 23.89- 48.5 lbs.
- 210D Nylon Diamond
We offer a wide variety of gear from Osprey including the Osprey Poco Plus Child Carrier. In addition to Osprey gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.