Hiking pack meets hydration pack in this simple, lightweight, and rugged backpack. A classic yet contemporary rucksack design with a straightforward bucket-style opening makes packing and unpacking easy. Our tried-and-true AirScape foam suspension and backpanel provide comfortable support and ventilation, while an included streamlined Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5-liter reservoir covers your hydration needs anywhere you go. Good news because the Skarab is fully at home on the summit of a mountain as well as your local river trail.
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Dual mesh side pockets
- Under lid zip pocket
- Removable webbing hipbelt
- LOAD RANGE 10 - 25 lbs.
|O/S||1098 IN3 / 18 L||20.1H X 9.8W X 8.3D IN.||1.10 LBS.|
- 210D Nylon Dobby
- 420HD Nylon Oxford
- 600D Polyester
- Convoluted EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet provides structure, support, and cushioning
- Open mesh over contoured EVA foam ensures ventilation and comfort
- Cushioning spacermesh over die-cut foam provides active ventilation and a contoured fit
We offer a wide variety of gear from Osprey including the Osprey Skarab 18 Backpack. In addition to Osprey gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.