Built for the weight-conscious adventurer, the Soelden 22 is our smaller volume technical backcountry touring pack. Offering a best-in-class fit and function with high-end materials that provide a lightweight package—which makes earning your turns as painless as possible. Featuring intuitive access to avalanche safety gear, a dry storage main compartment, and ski and snowboard carry.
- Designed with lightweight features for long ascents and stable fit for dynamic movement on the descent.
- Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
- Equipped with the necessary snow-specific feature set and intuitive access to safety avalanche gear.
- Large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Backpanel access to main compartment dry storage
- Main compartment internal buckle for hanging a reservoir, with dual harness sleeve tunnels for the reservoir hose and/or radio cord
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel and horizontal snowboard carry
- Easy-access scratch-free accessories/goggles stash pocket
- Sled carry attachment loops
- Dual-position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
- Internal main compartment side panel sleeves for small items/thermos
- Internal main compartment zipper stash pocket
- Load range 15-25 lbs.
- bluesign® 210D High Tenacity Nylon Shadowbox PFC Free DWR
- bluesign® 210D Nylon Dobby PFC Free DWR
We offer a wide variety of gear from Osprey including the Osprey Soelden 22 Skiing & Snowboarding Backpack. In addition to Osprey gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.