The Model 802C features an improved internal lock mechanism for increased tamper resistance, smoother ratcheting action and greater durability. The hinged design provides additional restraint by more effectively restricting hand and arm movement. The black oxide finish is designed for low visibility or tactical situations. The 802C incorporates spun rivet construction, push pin double lock capability and nickel finish. Two keys supplied. The Model 802C is designed to meet National Institute of Justice Standard 0307.01 and comes with a lifetime warranty for manufacturer defect. Made in USA.
- Weight: 12oz.
- Minimum inside perimeter: 6.4 inches / 163 mm
- Material/Finish: Carbon Steel/Black Oxide
- Maximum inside perimeter: 9.1 inches / 231 mm
- Minimum opening: 2.2 inches / 56 mm
- Maximum overall length: 8.6 in / 218 mm