Rothco's CWU-45P (Cold Weather Uniform) Flight Jacket is designed with a water repelling nylon outer shell and a matching quilted polyester liner for optimal warmth; making this the ideal cold weather jacket you can own. Featuring a classic military design with ribbed knit wrist cuffs and waistband, brass zippers with black leather pull tabs, and a 2" X 4 1/4" hook and loop badge on the left chest.
You can store any essential gear in the fully lined front hook and loop cargo pockets, and/or in the zippered utility pocket located on the left sleeve. In addition, the pilot jacket has two pencil pockets, a stand-up collar, and a nylon storm flap for added protection from the outdoor elements.
- Rothco’s CWU-45P Flight Jacket Is The Ideal Cold Weather Jacket
- 100% Nylon Water Repellent Outer Shell
- 100% Polyester Quilted Liner Keeps You Warm
- Two Fully Lined Cargo Pockets with Hook and loop closure
- Zippered Utility pocket and pencil pockets on left sleeve
- 2" X 4 ¼" Hook And Loop Badge On Left Chest Is Great For Rank Or Insignia Patches
- Nylon storm flap and stand up collar for added cold weather protection
- Brass zippers and leather pull tabs
My father n law loves it. It fits perfect and he can’t wait til there’s cooler weather to wear it. I only wish the arm had Velcro as well to place the American flag patch. But we will have one sewn on.
this is a really nice jacket: It's very comfortable, and warm.
The fit is just right. A great jacket for any outside activity, Camping, fishing, or whatever you do outside. I even use it for my Cosplay Stargate Atlantis/ SG1 off would duty jacket. I just need the Stargate Atlantis patches.