This Shemagh (or Keffiyeh) is available in solid colors and is an incredible multi-use travel tool. The Shemagh (pronounced shamay or schmog) is a soft piece of woven cotton cloth used in harsh environments to protect the ears, mouth and nose. Rothco's Desert Shemaghs are traditional desert head-wear that are designed to protect the head and neck from sun and sand. These Shemaghs are worn by military personnel worldwide and can also be worn as a fashion accesory.
- 42" x 42" (Aprox.)
- 100% Cotton
- Breathable Woven Cotton Construction Provides The Perfect Combination Of Comfort And Resiliency While Protecting Your Head And Neck From Harmful Sunrays, Snow, Sand, And Other Debris
- Can Be Worn As A Face Mask, Balaclava, Neck Gaiter, And Much More - The Tactical Keffiyeh Measures Approximately 42" X 42" Allowing You To Wrap The Scarf Around Your Head And Neck In A Variety Of Ways
- Versatile Tactical Scarf Is A Great Survival Tool That Can Be Manipulated And Used As A Makeshift Sling, Tourniquet, Pouch, And Much More – A Must-Have For Your Bug Out Bag Or 72 Hour Bag
- Shemagh Scarves Are Worn By Military Personnel Worldwide And Make For A Great Fashion Accessory As Well
- Available In A Variety Of Solid Colors