The M-65 Field Jacket is one of the most popular Field Jackets used by the U.S. Military. Rothco's M-65 Field Jacket features a water repellent poly/cotton twill exterior, which protects from wind and light rain, for added warmth the m65 coat comes equipped with a button-in quilted liner, which makes the military jacket ideal for cold weather conditions.
In addition, the camouflage field jacket features a heavy brass zipper with snap-up storm flap, button down shoulder epaulets, concealed hood with drawstring pull, drawstring waist, and bottom, and hook and loop wrist cuffs ideal for securing your gloves. Rothco's field jacket also comes with four pockets including two large breast pockets with concealed snap closure and two large waist cargo pockets with concealed snap closures.
- Field Jacket Is Made To Government Specifications
- Water Repellent Poly/Cotton Twill Exterior with Shoulder Epaulets
- Removable 100% Polyester Quilted Button-In Liner
- Concealed Hood With Brass Zipper Closure and Drawstring hood
- Heavy Brass Zipper, Snap-Up Storm Flap, 4 Snap-Up Pockets
- Hook and Loop Wrist Cuffs for attaching Gloves
- Waist and Bottom Drawstring for a Snug Fit
Fine work and material of a Neatly manufactured garment, worthy of being Graded U.S. of A. G.I.!!!
After delay was pleased when it arrived am using it on cool nights in my sidexside
Product appears to be a good copy of the M-65 field jacket. It is warm on a cool (32 degree Fahrenheit with strong wind) night. Camo pattern is good copy of Marine woodland digital pattern. Only problem is that it is made in China and I would not have purchased it if I had known that.
I'm glad you enjoyed the jacket. Unfortunately nearly every clothing item, cellphone, computer, TV, etc used in the United States is made in China or outside of the United States.