A new spin on a classic, Rothco's Spartan Shemagh features a shemagh with black spartan helmet pattern. The Shemagh (or Keffiyeh) is an incredible multi-use travel tool and an essential item for any true survivalist. The Shemagh (pronounced shamay or schmog) is a soft piece of woven cotton cloth, kind of like a giant heavyweight bandana. Shemaghs are a traditional desert head-wear that are designed to protect the head and neck from sun and sand. These tactical scarves are worn by military personnel worldwide and can also be worn as a fashion accessory.
A new spin on a classic, Rothco's Spartan Shemagh features a spartan helmet pattern throughout the scarf. Worn while traveling through a desert, snowstorm, and any other extreme weather conditions, Rothco’s Spartan Shemagh Keffiyehs are adaptable to any environment. Great as a face mask, neck gaiter, headwrap, and much more! Made from a breathable cotton construction, the Spartan keffiyeh provides a perfect combination of comfort and resiliency while protecting your head and neck from the sun, dirt, sand, and other debris. Measuring approximately 42” X 42”, the tactical scarf can be wrapped around your head and neck to make a face mask, half-mask, skullcap, and much more. The versatile keffiyeh is a must-have for your Bug Out Bag as it can be used as a survival tool as well as a protective face cover; use the Spartan shemagh to make a makeshift tourniquet, sling, pouch, and more. The tactical desert scarves are used by military personnel worldwide and make for a great fashion accessory as well.
- Traditional desert headwear designed to protect the head and neck from sun and sand
- Currently in use with U.S. and coalition forces
- Dimensions: 44" x 44"(112 cm x 112 cm)
- 100% cotton
- Spartan Shemaghs Are Constructed Of A Breathable Woven Cotton Material That Provides Both Comfort And Durability While Protecting Your Head And Neck From The Sun, Snow, And Debris
- Can Be Worn As A Face Mask, Balaclava, Neck Gaiter, And Much More - The Tactical Spartan Keffiyeh Measures Approximately 42" X 42" Allowing You To Wrap The Scarf Around Your Head And Neck In A Variety Of Ways
- Versatile Spartan Scarves Are Great Survival Tools That Can Be Manipulated And Used As A Makeshift Sling, Tourniquet, Pouch, And Much More – A Must-Have For Your Bug Out Bag Or 72 Hour Bag
- Tactical Desert Scarves Are Worn By Military Personnel Worldwide And Make For A Great Fashion Accessory As Well
I'm pleased with these shemaghs they are 44" square than some I previously owned that were 42". This makes for a better wrap.