Wear as a face mask, balaclava, or headwrap, Rothco’s Stars and Stripes Desert Shemagh Scarves are adaptable to any environment. Ideally worn while traveling through a desert, snowstorm, and any other extreme weather condition you may encounter, these tactical scarves are a must-have for anyone! Made from a breathable cotton construction, the stars and stripes keffiyeh provides a perfect combination of comfort and resiliency while protecting your head and neck from the sun, dirt, sand, and other debris. Measuring approximately 42” X 42” and featuring a Stars and Stripe design inspired by the US Flag, the tactical scarf can be wrapped around your head and neck to make a face mask, half-mask, skullcap, and much more. The versatile keffiyeh is a must-have for your Bug Out Bag as it can be used as a survival tool as well as a protective face cover; use the patriotic shemagh to make a makeshift tourniquet, sling, pouch, and more. The tactical desert scarves are used by military personnel worldwide and make for a great fashion accessory as well.
- Breathable Cotton Construction Provides The Perfect Combination Of Comfort And Resiliency While Protecting Your Head And Neck From Harmful Sunrays, Snow, Sand, And Other Debris
- Can Be Worn As A Face Mask, Neck Covering, Head Wrap, And Much More - The Tactical Stars And Stripes Scarf Measures Approximately 42" X 42" Allowing You To Wrap The Scarf Around Your Head And Neck In A Variety Of Ways
- Versatile Lightweight Keffiyeh Is A Great Survival Tool That Can Be Manipulated And Used As A Makeshift Sling, Fishing Net, Pouch, And Much More – A Must-Have For Your Bug Out Bag Or 72 Hour Bag
- Worn By Military Personnel Worldwide, Rothco’s Stars And Stripes Shemaghs Make For A Great Fashion Accessory As Well
- The Shemagh Features A US Flag Inspired Design With Both Stars And Stripes