Rothco's ball cap style tactical operator hat features reinforced air vent holes with color matching adjustment strap. While maintaining the classic style of a baseball cap, Rothco's operator hat features enhanced tactical elements including a 1 1/4 x 1 loop patch on the top for an IR marker, a 3 1/2 inch x 2 inch loop area on the front of the cap ideal for flag, unit or moral patch (that are sold separately), and 3 3/4 Inch x 1 Inch loop area on the back of the cap.
- Rothco's Operator Caps Are Designed With A Lightweight Blend Of Polyester / Cotton Material (Multicam Material Is Rip-Stop Woven)
- Front Loop Field Is Ideal For Attaching Morale And American Flag Patches “ Measuring 3 ½ X 2
- Top Loop Patch (1 1/8 X 1) Allows You To Securely Attach An IR Marker On The Top Of The Tactical Hat
- The Back Loop Field Measures 3 3/4 X 1 “ Great For Attaching Additional Morale Patches And Branch Tape
- Four Reinforced Air Vent Holes
- One Size Fits Most With The Adjustable Hook And Loop Strap
- Perfect For Tactical Operators, Security Officials, And MilSim Players
We offer a wide variety of gear from Rothco including the Rothco Tactical Operator Cap.
I love these caps for everything I do outdoors
Wore out the first one and bought another! Great hats
Appreciate the details, especially the velcro patches. Great color and excellent size adjustment.
I love the hat wish yallhad pants that match it
||Visit our Raleigh, North Carolina location for gear such as the Rothco Tactical Operator Cap and other products from Rothco. We are an authorized Rothco dealer. In addition to the Rothco Tactical Operator Cap we carry a wide variety of headwear from Rothco and several other brands. If the Rothco Tactical Operator Cap is not what you were looking for check out these amazing items currently on sale including balaclavas and hoods, bandanas and headwraps, baseball caps, beanies, boonies, berets, cold weather hats, helmets, facemasks, shemaghs and scarves and of course a wide selection of vintage military hats. We ship nationwide or visit us in Raleigh, North Carolina today.|