Introducing the Model 578 GLS™ Pro-Fit holster - the ultimate choice for law enforcement professionals who demand the best in safety and versatility. With its innovative GLS™ (Grip Lock System) and SafariSeven™ technologies combined, this holster is designed to securely fit over 225 firearms.
Featuring the GLS™ technology, this holster automatically secures the weapon upon holstering and releases it with the application of the middle finger using a standard shooting grip, providing a more intuitive and safer release. The body of the holster is constructed with SafariSeven™, a state-of-the-art nylon blend that is completely non-abrasive to a firearm's finish and tolerant of extreme high and low temperatures, making it perfect for officers working in harsh environments.
With its low-cut and compact design, this holster offers easy concealment while allowing for a quick draw, ensuring that officers can quickly and safely access their weapon when needed. The injection-molded paddle design is highly concealable and rides close to the body, while the injection-molded belt loop is user-adjustable for maximum comfort and can be worn cross draw.
Available in SafariSeven™ Plain Black and FDE Brown finishes, the Model 578 GLS™ Pro-Fit holster is the ultimate choice for law enforcement officers looking for a holster that offers both safety and versatility.
- GLS™ (Grip Lock System) secures weapon once holstered; retention is deactivated with the middle finger upon a standard shooting grip on the weapon
- Designed to fit multiple weapons in one holster, adjustment available to further customize fit
- Body is proprietary nylon blend that is non-abrasive to a firearm’s finish, maintains very high heat tolerance, low cold tolerance
- Low-cut and compact design make concealment easy while also allowing for a quick draw
- Injection-molded paddle design is highly concealable and rides close to body
- Injection-molded belt loop is user adjustable for cant and can be worn cross draw
- Available in SafariSeven™ Plain Black and FDE Brown finishes