The Snugpak Bivvi Bag, perfect for cold weather conditions. Lightweight, waterproof and windproof, the Bivvi Bag provides protection from weather elements all year round and is small enough to be carried on its own for emergencies, as well as used in conjunction with an entire sleeping system for wild camping and tent based camping ventures. It can be used as a bare minimum for light-weight wild camping in the summer, or used in conjunction with a sleeping bag and air mat for planned camps all year round, as well as in an emergency to protect against weather elements in unexpected circumstances.
The technical fabric of the Snugpak Bivvi Bag, Paratex Dry, is breathable, allowing trapped moisture to escape from within the microclimate, keeping you warm, dry and comfortable. When seeking shelter from the weather elements, you will be grateful for the superior technical features of the Snugpak Bivvi Bag, and have greater confidence in your outdoor ventures, knowing you are equipped to deal with emergency situations should the worse happen, as well as having a protective shell for your sleeping bag.
Please Note: Snugpak Bivvi Bags have a solid coating, and although designed to be breathable, sufficient air cannot pass through the fabric to sustain breathing. Care should be taken not to completely seal any Bivvi Bag system, so as to prevent suffocation.
Our Bivvi Bag is made of Paratex Dry, a technical, lightweight, durable, 100% waterproof / breathable fabric making an ideal protective shell for any of our sleeping bags, weighing only 12 ounces it makes an ideal emergency refuge. The Snugpak Bivvi Bag is the experts choice for outdoor living or emergency survival. Its small volume allows you to pack it for those just in case situations. Exceptional breath ability ensures user comfort in all conditions.
- Made of Paratex Dry, a lightweight, durable, 100% waterproof and breathable fabric. It makes an ideal protective shell for any of our sleeping bags, weighing only 300g. Exceptional breathability ensures user comfort in all conditions
- Hydro Static Head in Excess of 5000mm (Hydrostatic Head) over 1500mm are generally considered waterproof
- Outer Fabric can be treated with a Durable Water Repellent (water repellency can be maintained by a cool tumble dry after washing and periodic re-treatment with suitable after care products such as Nikwax or Grangers)
- Comes with a stuff sack
- Made in the UK
- WEIGHT 11oz (300g)
- DIMENSIONS 91 x 35in (228 x 85cm)
- PACK SIZE 5 x 4 in (13 x 10cm)