A spacious three-person tent, the Bunker will shelter you from the worst four-season inclement weather, with an impressive 5000mm Hydrostatic Head PU Coated Fly sheet, with taped seams and a No-See-Um Mesh Mosquito Net, to keep out the bugs in summer months and warmer climates. For expeditions and base camping, the Bunker design is the perfect green, allowing you to fly-pitch your tent with minimal environmental impact to the surrounding areas, using an dome design system to form a spacious shelter that keeps condensation build up to a minimum with multiple ventilation channels.
When ventures and expeditions last more than a few days, and with multiple participants, or if a semi- permanent camp is required, the Bunker has six internal mesh pockets for safe storage of equipment, allowing items to be at hand at the end of a long day, or over-night when creature comforts can be unpacked. The design also incorporates a hanging loop for lights and accessories once you have settled for the night. Hydrostatic Head (HH) is a waterproof measurement of a Shelter's material's coating; most commonly a thin film of polyurethane finish is added to a material to create polyurethane laminate (PUL) referred to as a PU Coating. It is this coating that gives Snugpak Shelters their waterproof & windproof properties.
- All seams are taped sealed
- 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh Mosquito Net
- A Fly-First Pitch Design
- internal mesh storage pockets
- Includes: 19 Alloy Y Stakes
- Spacious 3 Person Tent
- Flysheet: Lightweight 210t Polyester RipStop PU with a 5000mm Waterproof PU Coating
- Inner Tent: Constructed of 190t Nylon with a 50D Polyester No-See-Um-Mesh
- DAC Featherlite NSL anodized poles with pressfit connectors - All DAC Poles are made from TH72M aluminum
- 6 Interior Mesh Pockets (3 on each side)
- 2 Doors / 2 Vents
- All seams are taped sealed
- Alloy Y Stakes (17 + 2 Spare Stakes)
- Dimensions: 89"½ x 98"½ x 41"½ / 225 x 250 x 105cm
- Trail Weight 6.77lb / 3.07kg (Fly, Poles & Inner Tent)
- Pack Weight 7.76lb / 4.75kg (Fly, Poles, Inner Tent, Stakes, Guy Ropes & Stuff Sack)
- Available in Olive Outer with Black Inner
- Comes with a Basic Repair Kit - repairs can be made on the move (Due to international shipping regulations, we are unable to include the glue in the repair kit. To complete the kit, you will need to buy a small tube of Vinyl Repair Glue.)
Impressed by the quality and how easy it is to setup. The packed size is compact and lightweight.
Purchased this tent in preparation for a camping in Sequoia NP. Tent was perfect, other then the lack of air flow. I think this would be more suited to cooler climates. High quality material and thoughtful details are abundant. To bad made in China Now. Happy trails. Jonathan
I attach it to the bottom of my pack. Takes maybe 10-15 minutes to set up and take down. I'm nearly 6'5'' and I have plenty of leg room and I feel like I could fit my gear, my dog, someone else and their gear as well inside easily.