Store your sleeping bag, clothing, and any other items you want to keep dry in a Dri-Sak. No matter what size you choose or need we have a size that is sure to be right for you situation. They are seam taped, nylon with a TPU Film Lamination to ensure protection if your gear takes an unexpected dive into the water. They are a great addition that can be used in conjunction with any of the Snugpak backpacks or any other backpacks.
- Dimensions: 11.75" x 27.5" / 30 x 70 cm
- Volume: 35 liters
- Weight: 4.94 oz. / 140 g
- Our Dri-Sak Bags are not intended to be submerged For extended periods of time.
- Roll-top closure must be closed correctly (we recommend rolling 3 times and buckled) to keep contents dry.
- Contact with abrasive or sharp objects can damage and/or compromise the integrity and waterproofness of our Dri-Sak bags.
- Durable & Lightweight Nylon fabric w/ Waterproof
- Waterproof taped seams
- Roll-top waterproof closure
- Durable buckle secures roll top
- D-Rings for securing if necessary
|Attache Bags||Bug-Out Bags||Duffel Bags||
Duty Gear Bags
|EMS Bags||Gun Bags||Hard Shell Cases||Range Bags|
|Stuff Sacks||Toiletry Bags||Travel Bags||Waterproof Bags|
We offer a wide variety of gear from Snugpak including the Snugpak Dri-Sak XX-Large. In addition to Snugpak gear, we offer products from Tru-Spec, Rothco, Condor, Tasmanian Tiger, Snugpak and dozens more. Make sure you remind Santa to put some camoflauge pants under the Christmas tree. In addition to our camo pants we offer tactical pants, BDUs and other pant styles.